- This event has passed.
The Friendliest Photography Learning Group
7 December, 2018/6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Friday, repeating until 31 December, 2018
The Friendliest Photography Learning Group is for people of all abilities from beginners with a camera that have no idea what all the bits are, to people wanting to brush up on skills and learn further.
Tutored by Andy Eathorne.
Fridays 6pm to 8pm every week.
Parking on the top level of multi-storey available.
Andy will organise the events and objectives for the evening on what the group wants to learn so you learn exactly what you need to…
Possible evenings can be:
* Learning your camera
* How to use flash on and off camera
* Studio lighting and lots of techniques
* Light painting in photography
* Learning to take portraits
* Photographing the landscape
* Photographing architecture
* Working with projectors
* 35mm film cameras
* Darkroom developing and printing
* Basic Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom editing
* Making your own pinhole cameras
and much more…
It’s up to you!! It’s your group.
It will be a fun group and no pressure!!
Suitable for all ages!!
Learning group costs:
£15 a week for a two-hour learning session,
£12 a week when 4 consecutive weeks are booked in advance = £48 payable monthly
For more information and booking please email Andy Eathorne on:
Mobile: 07790 128046
Join the Facebook event here:
Join our Friendliest Photography Learning Group here: