Join Our Board of Trustees
The Rooftop Arts Centre is a not-for-profit community arts centre in the heart of Corby offering exhibitions, performance events, artists studios, photography studio, project space, workshops, and a creative children’s area.
Our aim is to encourage people of all abilities to become involved in the arts and provide a space in which to flourish, and be involved in creative and experimental art of all genres.
Please see a description of available roles below.
Current availability: Treasurer
To apply please send expressions of interest to Alan Tarbuck, Chair of the Trustees, at email@example.com
- Oversee the financial affairs of the organisation and ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Monitor and report on the overall financial health of the organisation.
- Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures and controls are in place.
- Knowledge of book-keeping and financial management.
- Good financial analysis skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Approximately 6 – 7 hours a month.